Friday, June 6, 2008

wild week

The weather this week has been quixotic, with a full mix of sun and wind and rain. Temperments, and energy levels have seemed to match. I have been working on a doll that was just not working for over a year. we have finally come an agreement on exactly what she should be wearing, down to her black with lace applique undies. lots of hand-sewing, and I had to paint the lace as I didn't have any black lace.

I finished another pincushion this week, another cake that is pink and cream, with multiple shades of pink embroidery, my youngest dd loves it, now I just need to get a decent pic of it.

also this week, the youngest dd stuck a tic-tac up her nose, and had to go the ER during the worst rain storm of the week, and the next day my youngest son got into a fight with the cat and the cat scratched his eye. Luckily now one was seriously hurt, and mom can start to breath again.

No comments: